Who we are:
- A chapter of the Medical Library Association serving Arizona and California (south of Fresno)
- Around 300 health science librarians and information professionals
What we do:
- Facilitate cooperation among medical and allied health science libraries
- Assist in developing library resources
- Promote continuing education for health sciences librarians
MLGSCA is the vital NET for health information professionals!
2020 MLGSCA Solidarity Statement
The MLGSCA Solidarity Statement was created by the MLGSCA Solidarity Statement Taskforce members Naomi Bishop, Kelli Hines, Judy Kraemer, and Robin Schiff.
June 25, 2020
The Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona (MLGSCA) condemns racism.Read more ...