Who we are:
- A chapter of the Medical Library Association serving Arizona and California (south of Fresno)
- Around 300 health science librarians and information professionals
What we do:
- Facilitate cooperation among medical and allied health science libraries
- Assist in developing library resources
- Promote continuing education for health sciences librarians
MLGSCA is the vital NET for health information professionals!
Medical Librarians - NNLM Podcast
Episode 6 of the NNLM Discovery Podcast, is "Medical Librarians" from Region 7.Read more ...