Who can join?
- Anyone interested in health science libraries
- Professional growth through continuing education
- Up to $500 for research grant each fiscal year
- Opportunity for interaction and exchange of ideas among health science librarians
- Availability of electronic discussion forum, the MLGSCA Discussion List
- Quarterly online MLGSCA Newsletter
- Annual MLGSCA Membership Directory
- See our brochure for more information
How do I join?
- MLGSCA uses Wild Apricot to join online
- To join, click here.
- If you are paying by check, the check is made out to MLGSCA and sent to the MLGSCA Treasurer.
- Membership dues structure:
- New Member: $35.00
- Renewing Member: $35.00
- Student Member: Free! (name of library school is required)
- Retired Member: $17.50
- Honorary Member: Free! Click here to find out more about Honorary Life Membership.
For questions concerning membership, please contact the MLGSCA Membership Chairs.