Click this link to register for the conference and CE courses
- Early bird registration ends November 15, 2017.
- Conference registration ends December 21, 2017.
If you have an existing Wild Apricot account, do NOT login to your account. Just click the registration link and follow the prompts.
CE Course Descriptions
- Doctor Speak for Medical Librarians: An Introduction to Laboratory Tests, Medical Imaging , and Common Drug Types
- Survey Success: Simple Rules for Effective Survey Design
Conference will be held in January 21-24, 2018 in Scottsdale, Arizona at the Embassy Suites by Hilton.
- All-inclusive Conference (Member) early bird – $250.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Member) late – $290.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Non-member) early bird – $285.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Non-member) late – $325.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Student/Retiree) early bird – $75.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Student/Retiree) late – $125.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Vendor Gold) – $2,000.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Vendor) early bird – $1,000.00
- All-inclusive Conference (Vendor) late – $1,500.00
CE courses will take place on Sunday, January 21.
- Mentoring Students in Research Data Management by Jennifer Dinalo and Lynn Kysh (9am-12pm) – $75 members / $95 nonmembers
- Doctor Speak for Medical Librarians by Jennifer Lyon (1-5pm) – $85 members / $105 nonmembers
- Beginning with EndNote by Kelli Hines (1-3pm) – $50 members / $70 nonmember
- Survey Success by Deborah Charbonneau (3-5pm) – $50 members / $70 nonmembers