Past and future meetings of the Medical Library Association can be found here.
The Northern California & Nevada Medical Library Group (NCNMLG) and the Medical Library Group of Southern California & Arizona (MLGSCA) hold joint meetings. Locations generally rotate between the southern and northern regions.
In the past, we have joined with the Hawai‘i-Pacific Chapter, Northern California & Nevada Medical Library Group (NCNMLG) and the Pacific Northwest Chapter (PNC) to hold Western MLA Chapters Annual Meetings.
The below are some future and past meetings as well as information about Medical Library Association Annual Meetings.
- June 12-14, 2019 -- NCNMLG/MLGSCA Joint Meeting in San Fransisco, CA
- January 21-24, 2018 -- MLGSCA and NCNMLG Joint Meeting in Scottsdale, AZ
- May 26-31, 2017 -- Medical Library Association 117th Annual Meeting and Exhibition at Seattle, WA
- January 21-23, 2016 -- Joint Meeting hosted by NCNMLG at Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- No meeting in 2015 -- MLA was held in Austin, TX
- October 2014 -- Quint Meeting hosted by Mid-Continental Chapter in Denver, CO
- July, 2013 -- Joint Meeting hosted by MLGSCA in San Diego, CA
- January/February 2012 -- No meeting as MLA was held in Seattle, WA
- February 23-26, 2011 -- Joint Meeting was hosted by NCNMLG in San Francisco, CA
- January 27-30, 2010 -- Joint Meeting hosted by MLGSCA in Glendale, AZ
- February 2009 -- No meeting as MLA was in Honolulu, HI; instead, we organized the Technology Symposium in March 2009, which was a day-long event held in Cerritos, CA
- February 2008 -- Joint Meeting hosted by NCNMLG in Las Vegas, NV
- No Western MLA Chapters Annual Meeting in 2007
- October 14-17, 2006 -- Western MLA Chapters 2006 Annual Meeting hosted by PNC in Seattle, WA
- February 2006 -- No Meeting - MLA was in Phoenix, AZ
- Long Beach, CA, February 2-5, 2005
- Sacramento, CA, January 28-31, 2004
- No Joint Meeting for 2003.
- Scottsdale, AZ, January 30 - February 2, 2002
Note: Past meeting Web sites are provided for historical interest and are generally not maintained to keep links current; Web links and e-mail addresses may be outdated.