Upcoming Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities:
- NN/LM regions for our area with links to blogs, opportunities and trainings.
- NN/LM Training Calendar
- Training & Educational Opportunities from NN/LM
- MLA Online Learning
- Courses, tutorials, and degree programs offered by MLA
- MLA Webinars
- Webinars offered by MLA
Specific Upcoming Classes:
- Oct. 20, 2022 - MLA Webinar: Planning for Systematic Review Success: Reference Interview & Protocol Development
Watch for sponsorship announcements from Region 5 (for California) and MLGSCA (for Arizona).
Medical librarians and other health information professionals who are beginning to be or are already involved in systematic review or evidence synthesis projects.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the readiness of a team to undertake a systematic review
- Negotiate involvement in a systematic review project
- Detail the process of developing and testing scoping searches
- Explain protocol standards and registration process